Encounter God’s Presence is a Christian Bible-believing ministry that provides Spirit-filled youth camps, rallies, and also retreats for youth pastors, their leadership teams (adults & youth) and anyone who wants to grow as a leader. Some events and training times are geared specifically for adults.
We are not a certain denomination but believe all Christian denominations can worship together based on the universality of the cross and blood of Jesus Christ. There is a great quote many attribute to Augustine that says, “in essentials unity, in non-essentials liberty, in all things charity.” One of our main non-negotiables is how Jesus clearly proclaimed in John 14:6, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to The Father except through Me.” (NKJV) It is our hope and prayer that everyone repents of their sins, receives God’s forgiveness, puts their faith in Jesus and is truly saved. Having a relationship with your Heavenly Father is what life is all about.
- We believe the Bible is the inspired, inerrant Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1: 20)
- We believe God is the creator and sustainer of the universe. (Genesis 1; John 1:3; Colossians 1:16; Hebrews 1:3)
- We believe God is triune, three distinct individuals in one God: God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Deuteronomy 6:4; Matthew 28:19-20; John 17: 20-21)
- We believe Jesus is both Lord and Christ, to the Glory of God the Father. (Acts 1:9-11; Acts 2:36; Philippians 2:9-11)
- We believe that whoever will confess with their mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in their heart God raised Him from the dead shall be saved. (Romans 10:9-10; Acts 2:21; John 1:12)
- We believe that the Holy Spirit is sent by Jesus to indwell, empower, teach, guide and comfort believers. (Luke 12:12; Romans 8; John 16:13; Acts 1:7-8; Acts 9:31)
- We believe that the nine gifts of the Holy Spirit as evidenced in 1 Corinthians 12:4-11, are active today and did not pass away after the first century. (Luke 12:12; Acts 1:5; 2:17-41; 1 Corinthians 12:4-11)
- We believe that every Christian is called to share the good news of God’s kingdom. (Matthew 28:19-20; Mark 16:15-18; Acts 1:8)
- We believe that the Lord Jesus’ death, burial and resurrection from the dead provided for healing of the spirit, soul and body of all peoples. (1Peter 2:24)
- We believe in the imminent return of Jesus Christ, Who will come to rule as King upon the earth with the saints. (Acts 1:9-11; 1 Thessalonians 5:2; Revelations 19:11-21; 22:20)
- We believe that salvation is the gift of God’s grace. It cannot be gained or made more secure by meritorious works, but is freely bestowed upon all who put their faith in the finished work of Jesus Christ at Calvary. All who so trust the Savior are forgiven of their sins and born into the family of God by the regenerating work of the Holy Spirit. (John 1:12; Acts 16:30-33; Romans 10:9-10; Ephesians 1:7; 2:8-9)
(Note – for the most part, we share God’s Word from the New King James Version.)
—– —– —– —– —– —– —– —– —– —– —– —– —– —– —– —– —– —– —– —– —–
Encounter God’s Presence 1169 N. Burleson Blvd.
Suite 107 #316, Burleson, TX 76028 EncounterGodsPresence@gmail.com
“Encounter God’s Presence” is a non-profit, 501 (C)(3) organization.
Encounter God’s Presence